-
September 21st, 2005, 09:24 AM
#2741
Inactive Member
How i hate sometimes not having a nice connection (and a nice computer to run FF XI also...)
Playing Grandia!
SPOILERS
.
.
.
.
.
I've reached the end of the world!
.
.
.
.
.
EOS
-
September 21st, 2005, 12:58 PM
#2742
HB Forum Owner
IRT Melfice: Get AunaCable, 2 Mbps, very low latencies, and reasonably cheap. Even cheaper if you use their telephone service too.
-
September 21st, 2005, 09:24 PM
#2743
Senior Hostboard Member
Well, i have myself all set up on FFXI (registration, controls, graphics). Thanks to OCB's ability to see what should have been obvious, i managed to get the PS2 controller working with it too. Now all the graphics are sorted, im very satisfied so far.
-
September 21st, 2005, 10:28 PM
#2744
Inactive Member
Fear the power of glasses!
-
September 21st, 2005, 10:30 PM
#2745
Inactive Member
If this ends up a waste of money, I'm going to go burn a few British people. >>;
-
September 21st, 2005, 11:00 PM
#2746
Senior Hostboard Member
Well, only go for it if you want to. I dont want to force you to play something you dont enjoy.
-
September 22nd, 2005, 02:19 AM
#2747
HB Forum Owner
ooo, if u go to England, take a side trip and pick me up! on the way we can hit tokyo, if you can't find me in an hour before flight takes off, i've probably angered some foreign mafia ^^
-
September 22nd, 2005, 03:23 AM
#2748
Inactive Member
Doubt I will then. The community's very elitist, and unless you've got a full party, you'll be searching for hours for a group.
-
September 22nd, 2005, 03:07 PM
#2749
Inactive Member
I do want to play it, just don't want to og through the crap that I went through when I played for a bit a bit after it came out,a nd the crap that goes on now >_<
-
September 26th, 2005, 12:15 PM
#2750
HB Forum Owner
You people ever played a roguelike (ancient dungeon crawler)?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks